Monday, November 22, 2021

Do you struggle with Brain Fog? Chronic Fatigue ?

Do you struggle with Brain Fog? Chronic Fatigue ? Since about 2008, as I first started loosing my energy, in a totally inexplicable fashion, my brain slowly became foggy. It did take a while for that part of my ME/CFS to really take effect. Luckily; as I was at the time, trying to teach myself all the ins and outs of using a computer (laptop) and working my way thru the process of setting up my online presence, with my Etsy Shop. Thanks to one of the first Australian etsy teams DUST (Down Under Street Team), I met a wonderful team who taught me a lot. Trouble was, I was slowly losing my once inexhaustible energy, and found I wasn't as creatively prolific, as I once was. You have to have heaps of energy and drive, working for yourself. I wasn't Listing enough products or Listing often enough. But I kept persisting with it and it is still online today, mainly with Custom Order ideas. I have sold about 25-28 items online since 2008, which I have been told is better than nothing. Most of my One Of A Kind listings were sold offline & de-activated from my Etsy shop. You can still find many of them in my listings as ideas for Custom Orders. First Blog 2nd Blog Flickr Photo Sets Anyway, back to Brain Fog. Sometime in 2014 I decided I needed a new look blog with pages etc so I tried to import this one into a new one, long story short, I only succeeded in creating a new blog, the importing part didn't work out. and all that I seemed to achieve was I had a new empty blog and thru my Brain Fog, found I was effectively locked out of my old blog. Here are a few screenshots I've just taken from 2015 & 2017 when I 'miraculously found the right email/password login, for two brief moments in time. I stupidly didn't write any notes, and 'foggy brain' couldn't remember the login, the next time I gained enough energy/drive to write a blogpost, the correct, hardly used, email login was a distant lost memory.


  

Finally here in October 2019 I am almost back to my old self. 

At least back to the 'me' of say 2013-14.   Not quite back to the me pre 2007, who had boundless energy. I have just completed a 14 Day Challenge online with Summit Social Academy, and I have nearly got all the fiddly techy bits sorted (not quite, still waiting on new domain authentication, and hopefully I have put in the right DNS Records, for the 4th or 5th time.   48 hours should soon be finished .......... 

                                                       ********************************

Well ........ after that intensive online training I suffered quite a relapse in chronic fatigue, despite learning alot, I was unable to continue, or to put into practice to get my online business into reality. 

It is now 2021, nearly December !   I have spent the past year and a half, or more, healing my gut with LYG, Love Ya Guts, and a year plus attending Acupuncture with Jonathon Yang.   My Brain Fog is nearly gone,  compared with some extreme times in the past, yet I can still have minor foggy moments.  I am nearly back to my old self.  'Tho nowhere near the boundless energy I once had.   

And now ..... I can once again find my access/way back into my original blog.   Fingers crossed I can do it again.  
This post was begun in 2019 and has sat in Drafts as something happened back then and it nver became published ???   
THis is the nature of CFS and Brain Fog associated with it. You lose time. I feel like I have lost years.


No comments: