Monday, November 22, 2021

Nearly there .....

Well it's nearly the end of 2021 and I have had a much better year than the previous 10 or more years. I am so much better. 'Tho there is still a long way to go to regain my former energy, I have to admit that I am on-track towards my old self. I am able to get things done sometimes. Not all the time, but if I rest-up after different projects, I can usually regain myself after a few days. If it is a big project, like Spring Cleaning Liffy's house for her 90th Birthday celebrations and overhauling my studio/abode also, a 3 month slow project of quite a massive undertaking!; the crash/relapse can take 3 weeks or 3 months, til I really feel like getting back into it. But that in itself is a massive leap forward with my health affected by CFS. It started in April 2020, when I seriously began the LYG protocol, Love Ya Guts. Previously a couple of years before, I had gone down to Ocean Shores, to see Functional Medicine Dr Karel Hromek to try and chelate the Mercury from my system and changed my diet. (Re-introduced meat after being vegetarian since 1976). I did notice some improvements at first, but after awhile I was still feeling fatigued and the cost of the chelation wasn't covered by Medicare, so I discontinued. After 7 or 8 months of LYG I was feeling a lot better within myself and I went to see Jonathon Yang for Acupuncture on my Knee and decided to continue with weekly sessions, thanks to government assistance for pandemic lockdowns etc. Funny thing, for me the lockdowns have been nothing unusual. I have felt lockdowned since about 2008 or 09/10? I have been a virtual hermit, going to town once a fortnight, to market once a month (now once a week to town and to market not at all). CFS/ME is a strange disease. My recovery is a slow, nearly invisible process, just like my decline into fatigue was also a slow nearly invisible journey down a rabbit hole of Brain Fog.
At very least, I have re-found my way back in to my blogs. I hope this continues as it is a great means for me of a somewhat sporadic diary-journal. Very interesting to read back. One day these notes may be useful if I ever get a Round-Tuit for my book. Today I re-found a blogpost draft from 2019 which never got published for some now forgotten reason; I edited it and added to it, published it and then went back in to correct a hyper link in the text. Well after 3 or 4 attempts it has gone back into Drafts as the text kept changing colous and ceasing to show up correctly in the blog. These type of tech troubles are a real pain, and put me off, attempting to re-invigorate my online presence. Aggggghhhh! lol

No comments: