Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Megga Yarnz Online Studio Launch

AS I close my Etsy Shop, I am launching my Online Studio.
If you would like to join me on a virtual journey of creativity, take a look HERE at my Patreon Page and read BELOW for what I am offering ...
Join me on a visual journey thru photos of my freeform textile art. Be inspired, learn how I find an ideas, transforming them into reality. Attend Virtual Online Classes, or just Soak In some Inspiration. I am an artist who mainly works in textile art, creating wearable art, crocheting yarn, needle-felting fibre, painting on clothing as well as landscapes on canvas. Having endured Myalgic Encephalomyeliitis (ME/CFS) for the past 15 years, I am no longer getting my creations out and about, like in my previous ArtNomadix life, travelling the land in a van, with pop-up stalls and a regular market stall at St Andrews Market. I sit alone, creating slowly when my energy allows me to feel creative. You need energy to be creative! Over the past three or so years, I have been slowly recovering to the point of once again being able to attempt to connect to people thru the online world, to share my art with you and others, to inspire people with the wonderful world of FreeForm creations. It brings me so much joy, watching something appear from wool and yarns, to sculpt figures, animals, trees and birds, to create from a glimmer of an idea. Please join me as I grow this page, walk with me as I learn to make and edit videos. I have had an Etsy shop since 2007, when I taught myself to use a computer, just before I really got sick (unknowingly, with ME). I have kept the online shop, despite only ever having 29 sales. I joined the recent Etsy Strike and am considering closing it completely. So, I am now embarking in this new direction, a Patreon page. I can and do, offer a lot of inspiration to people, so I feel this could be the way to contribute my skills, inspire more people, and gain connection to the outside world from my home, either this fixed studio/abode or in the future, a new mobile home, when I can once again live nomadically. That is one of the goals I am working towards, to buy a travelling vehicle. A Travelling art studio/gallery, I have not owned a van (or even a car), for the past 10 years! From a nomad I turned into a hermit, almost. So hello ! Welcome to my MeggaYarnz Studio Insider Space, where you will be able to enter my personal studio virtually.

No comments: